Natural Yogi products are currently stocked at the following stockists in Cape Town and surrounds:
- Health Matters, Kloof Road (in the Medical Centre), Sea Point
- Integrity Health, 71 New Church Street (Corner of Park Road), Tamboerskloof
- Zettler’s Pharmacy, 21 Mill Street, Gardens
- Nude Foods, 5 Constitution Street, Zonnebloem
- Yoffi Felafel, 85 Albert Road, Corner Davison Road, Woodstock
- Shop Zero, 403 Albert Road, Woodstock
- Wheeler’s Health Shop, The Passageway, Main Rd, Hout Bay
- Simply Shweshwe stand, Hout Bay Market, Hout Bay – also Kirstenbosche Market
- The Urban Farmer, 278 Main Road, Kenilworth
- Organic Zone, Riverside Mall, Rondebosche
- YogaSpirit, Constantia Main Road, Constantia Village
- OrganicLiving, Constantia Village, Constantia
- Organic Zone, 1 Main Rd and Putter Rd, Lakeside, Cape Town
- Yoffi Felafel, Balmoral Building, Muizemberg
- For products in Milnerton, Melkbos and surrounds, contact Julie Taylor, 082 451 1728 or email email@example.com
Cape Town 200km Surrounds
- Still Pure, On the Square, Sarel Celliers St, Riebeek Kasteel
- The Earthy Collection, 9 DS Botha Street, Greyton
- Yoga Heart, 1st Floor Station Square, Hermanus
- Natural Earth Health Shop, Eastcliff Village Centre, Main Rd, Hermanus
- Hermanus Ecoproject, Hermanus Market, Hermanus
- The Veggie Box, 8 Voortrek Street, Swellendam
- Health and Living, Paddagat, St George’s Square, George
- The Green Shed, Leila’s Lane, Wilderness
- STORY, Th 8, Thesen Harbour Town, Knysna
- Knysna Health, Corner of Grey and Waterfront Drive, Knysna
- Rawganic, The Boatshed, Thesen Harbour Town, Knysna
- Healthy Life Health Shop, Noel Centre, Main Road, Plettenberg Bay
- WildSpirit Backpackers, The Craggs, Nature’s Valley
- OrganicHeart, 96 Da Gama Road, Jeffreys Bay
In Port Elizabeth
- Healthwise, The Original Farmacy, 69 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth
In East London
- Lime Fusion Organic Living, 3 Frere Road, Vincent, East London
- The SEK Collective Zero Waste Store, In the Real Mackay Building, 7 Mackay Av., Blairgowrie, Randberg
- Yoga Experience, Thrupps Illovo Shopping Centre, 204 Oxford Rd, Illovo, Sandton
- The Refillery, Cedar Square, Fourways
- Greenlands Arts and Crafts Market, Waterkloof Rand Centre, cnr of Thomas Edison and 13th St., Menlo Park (Saturdays)
- Kimiad Market, Wekker Road, Moreleta Park (Sundays)
- Good Source, Shop 11A, The Hillcrest Shopping Centre, Hillcrest
Natural Yogi deodorant is also stocked by Faithful to Nature and Feelgood Health – national online health stores – making it possible to purchase the product from anywhere in South Africa.
For wholesale enqiries and postal orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricelist and options.
Non-wholesale orders are also available. Just ask for a pricelist.
Finally, there is also the option of hosting a Natural Yogi party for you and your friends. We bring Kambutcha and a range of products, offering you a personal introduction and chance to experience them – as well as an inspiring talk around re-use. You get a chance to hang out with friend and buy products and gifts at below retail price. Email email@example.com to enquire.
Lovely gift packages on offer below
Woman’s Wellness Set
With a focus on breast health, this set draws in particular on the powerful anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and tumour-reducing qualities of Frankinsence.
R300 for the set. R160 for just the deodorant and the massage oil, or just the deodorant and the body butter. (Valid for August)
Mother’s Love Calendula Set
The perfect gift for a new mom – in a gorgeous shweshwe drawstring bag
Includes: (click here for a fuller description of products)
Calendula Body/Baby Butter – the wonderful all-round go-to for babies – soothing for any kind of skin irritation and great boundary function as a bum cream
Chamomile and Calendula Baby Massage Oil
Mom’s Calendula Nipple Balm
Natural Yogi Camilyang deodorant – a perfect natural deodorant for breastfeeding moms.
The Vetiver Set – perfect for men
With its musky, smoky hues, Vetiver is perfect for men. But some women love Vetiver too. If vetiver were a woman she would be Earth Mother, She-warrior, earthed, toned and wrapped in a green veil of self-contained confidence and beauty.
Did you know… Vetivert is known
as the “oil of tranquility.” The roots of the vetivert plant
penetrate metres into the earth. Extracted from these,
it has the same cool, earthy and grounding effect, proven
to calm anxiety and even to treat symptoms of ADHD.